- WEBSITE: The World Wealth and Income Database (WID.world) (with Facundo Alvaredo, Tony Atkinson, Thomas Piketty, and Emmanuel Saez).
- BOOK: The Hidden Wealth of Nations, University of Chicago Press, September 2015.
- NEW: Distributional National Accounts: Methods and Estimates for the United States (with Thomas Piketty and Emmanuel Saez), NBER working paper, December 2016, revise & resubmit, Quarterly Journal of Economics [Appendix & data webpage].
- NEW: Capital Accumulation, Private Property and Rising Inequality in China, 1978-2015 (with Thomas Piketty and Li Yang), preliminary draft, December 2016
- NEW: Global Inequality Dynamics: New Findings from WID.world (with Facundo Alvaredo, Lucas Chancel, Thomas Piketty and Emmanuel Saez), forthcoming American Economic Review P&P May 2017. [Longer NBER WP version]. [Data].
- Wealth Inequality in the United States since 1913: Evidence from Capitalized Income Tax Data (with Emmanuel Saez), Quarterly Journal of Economics, 2016, 131(2): 519-578 [Appendix & data webpage].
Assistant Professor Department of Economics